*Please note that this is a product pre-order. Items purchased at the same time as this product will ship out together once the product has arrived. Expected delivery is early-mid April*
The theme of TAUKO Magazine Issue No. 3 is Vintage and the 10 fabulous sewing patterns feature classic designs to be considered the future heirlooms, pieces to treasure for generations to come.
The articles, essays and columns talk about the value of vintage pieces bringing new perspectives and ideas to inspire our readers. Our first ever summer issue is a 128- page collectible which comes with four folded paper pattern sheets included with the magazine.
Designers featured in issue No. 3: Brittany Bumb, Oroma Cookey-Gam, Ivona Fodora, Rebekah Foley-Read, Sophie Hines, Jess Lucas, Gaëlle Martin, Mila Moisio, Lisa Oberländer, Johanna Morris, Kaisa Rissanen
- Articles, essays and columns
- Mapping Vintage – Mila Moisio in conversation with Liisa Jokinen
- Craft Letters: From the San Francisco Bay with Love by Sadie Egan
- Over-All-Over maker story by Lisa Oberländer
- Book Reviews
- Essay about Clothing and Identity by Carolyn Denham
- Column “Lessons in Value from Leona’s Quilt” by Katrina Rodabaugh
- Article “Who Wants Dead White Man’s Clothes?” by Aja Barber
TAUKO Magazine is a pioneering independent print publication for home sewists around the world. The vast horizon of crafts, culture and climate is featured in sewing patterns, interviews, columns, articles, tips and recommendations by international contributors.
It has its headquarters in Helsinki and Berlin and is founded and published by art researchers, fashion designers, makers, and passionate fighters for planetary wellbeing, Kaisa Rissanen and Mila Moisio.
Its international network of contributors, designers, writers, photographers, and illustrators share the need to bring mindful and beautiful work to the world.