The Cambria Duster is a versatile and staple fall piece. It has a dramatic, wide draped shawl-style collar. It is a shin length, unlined duster that is perfect for layering. Tie the ties in back for a clean, shapely look, or wrap them around in front for a little more coverage.
- matching thread
- safety pin
- Optional: 15 bias tape for seam finishing
Fabric and Yardage
This pattern is designed for woven fabrics but can be made out of a knit as well. It would look great out of anything with a bit of drape like a rayon twill, gabardine, rayon challis, etc. It would also look great out of something a little warmer with more body, like a light wool or a boucle!
- XS – M // 45” wide // 4.25 yards (3.9 metres)
- L – XXL // 45” wide // 5.13 yards (4.7 metres)
- 1X – 4X // 45“ wide // 6.13 yards (5.6 metres)
- XS – M // 54-60” wide // 3.5 yards (3.2 metres)
- L – XXL // 54-60” wide // 4.13 yards (3.8 metres)
- 1X – 4X // 54-60”wide // 4.67 yards (4.3 metres)
The fit of the Cambria Duster is loose and robe like. It has drop shoulders and loose sleeves. It features ties sewn into the sideseams that can be tied in front or back. Beyond the ties there is no front closure. The length is designed to hit around your calves. This pattern was drafted for a B cup and a height of 5’5” (1,65m).